3 Ply Fabric Face MaskRegular price $35.00
Product Update: Temporarily out of stock! Stay tuned, they'll be back :)
Already ordered? Yay! Thanks for your patience while we work through keeping our staff safe in an ever changing environment, your mask is on it's way!
Meet your new best friends!
Let your mask do the talking for you when your smile can't and stay committed to your values while we work together to protect our Community from COVID-19.
With things changing rapidly in Victoria and across our neighbouring states, we are stoked to be able to offer a DHHS compliant, 3 ply mask.
Same great look, brand new design.
The 3 ply, DHHS compliant mask comes in two designs and is available in two sizes. This mask is proudly designed and made with love on Wurundjeri Country.
Read more about where the Clothing The Gap masks are made and how to use them on our blog.
Please note, this is not our reversible, 2 in 1 design...it sold out super fast!
- 3 ply material, reusable mask.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) compliant.
- Adjustable wire nose fitting.
- Two designs available. Choose between a subtle black or crisp white design.
- Artwork by Gunditjmara woman, Laura Thompson.
- Elastic ear loops to keep your mask comfortably in place all day.
- Available in two sizes to ensure a great fit: S/M and M/L (see image for sizing guide).
- 100% made in Melbourne, proudly supporting the local manufacturing economy.
- Arrives to you packaged in a 100% recyclable resealable pouch for safe storage in between wears.
We thank you for your patience while your masks are crafted with love in Melbourne while upholding COVID safety measures for all staff.
How to use your mask
- We recommend that when it comes to your mask you use it, remove it, wash it and reuse it.
Mask Materials - DHHS Compliant Design
- Outer layer: 100% polyester, water resistant.
- Middle layer: Poly-cotton blend.
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, water absorbing.
- Recommended wash before wear.
- Warm machine wash with similar colours.
- Please ensure you store your mask in a resealable bag for safe storage of your mask when it is not in use.
- See more about safe and effective mask use from the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health and Human Services.