Free the Flag Tee
BLACK & WHITE
Pre Sale : Black Free the Flag arrival: By the 22nd of August.
AS Colour, 100% Cotton
The Aboriginal flag is a symbol that has united all the Aboriginal nations. The flag represented the struggle and resistance movement, now it feels like a struggle to use it.
While your relationship status with the flag is "complicated", this can be your go-to "having a break" tee during NAIDOC week until we Free the Flag and rekindle our relationship.
What Free the Flag Tee stands for:
- We want to free the [-0-] flag. We want the Aboriginal flag to be treated like every other recognised national flag in the world.
- We want to celebrate the Aboriginal flag without permission.
- We want to see more black flags in the world.
- We want the consumer to have freedom of choice of whom they purchase their flag products.
- We don't want to pay 💰 more for all our [-0-] merchandise.
We are turning our colours upside down signalling that we are distress and to create awareness and urgency around this issue.
Free the Flag Tee available in black and white.